1. QBank Concepts
Integrated Concept based Visual Learning - Flowchart
What is included in QBank Subscription ?
- 10000+ Judicial Services Concepts in Q & A Format curated by country’s best faculties and top rank holders across the country.
- Each Concept – Bare Act simplification, Case Laws, Inter subject linkage, Current Affair, and Comparative Analysis & Visual Learning for long term retainability.
- Past Year Flashcards
- Case Law Flashcards
- One state Bonus Grand Test Series
- Free Gamified Quizzing
- Two Topper’s Call
How will QBank help me ?
- Be Exam Ready in first attempt for both Prelims & Mains.
- Concept Based Visual Learning for Strong Mains Content Foundations
- Massive Time Saving enabling multiple Revisions
- Stress free Long Term Retention
- Strategic Mentorship
- Smart Learning Past Year High Yield Topics and Case Laws
- Understand with the help of the Flowchart below
How to use QBank Concepts ?
- Ideally an aspirant must ensure coverage of at least 120+ concepts per day, in a duration of 5-6 hours.
- Record Maintainance – Jot down Key Points of all new concepts learnt in a day. Revise this before bedtime.
- Plan for Round Two Revision of QBank after 2-3 months.
How to use PYP Pointers & Case Law Flashcards ?
- PYP Pointers are frequently asked Past year Paper One liners. Case Law Flash cards are Frequently asked Case Laws from Past Year Question Papers.
- The objective is to be able to revise both sets i.e. 1500-2000 key points one day before the exam to keep them ready to execute.
- 20 PYPs and 20 CLs must be glimpsed daily in shorter breaks. For eg while eating, tea, brushing, travelling, listening to music etc.
2. EPIC Mains Test Series
utilizing EPIC Mains test Series
Try to Prepare for each Test in totality considering the State Specific Pattern. Ambience : Noise Free, away from other device/ distractions Timings : As per Actual exam Timings ( preferable ) Strictly adhering Time Limits, and in single seating.
Attempting the Test
The Question Paper will be provided as per the schedule. The Answers to the Questions must be neatly written down on plain A4 size sheets in legible handwriting. Attempt All Questions. Ensure 1 inch Margin on the Left side of the paper. This area will be utilised to add remarks wherever necessary. The submissions must be made within the stipulated time by after scanning and PDF conversion. The Evaluation of the Papers will take place on First Cum First Serve Basis. The Corrected Paper with Remarks & expected value additions in all sub-categories will be provided in 7- 14 days time.
After Test Evaluation
Complete focus on interpreting the person specific pattern of mistakes and directing improvement towards essential improvisation expectations. All pointers must be carefully evaluated and understood. Step wise improvement must be reviewed during personalised discussions with mentors. The Score and Subjective Growth will be monitored by the Edzorb Law Team
Price and Validity
EPIC Subscription is priced at Rs 15449/- and is valid for tenure of 8 months. All Tests must be attempted within this tenure.
Each Paper will be strictly evaluated under the following parameters.
3. Prelims Grand Test Series
What are the benefits of Prelims Grand Tests ?
- Better understanding of the State Specific Key Priority topics.
- To compel improvement with Time management.
- To reduce exam apprehension.
- To allow assessment of weak areas and targeted improvement.
How to attempt The Tests ?
- Try to Prepare for each Mock Test in totality.
- Ambience : Noise Free, Undisturbed, away from other devices
- Timings : As per Actual exam Timings ( preferable )
What are the components and what is the Price ?
- Four Standard Mock Exams (State specific Exam Pattern)
- Distribution – Law Subjects, General knowledge, Language
- Time duration – customised according to the designated state.
- Personalised Performance Analytics will be made available to all enrolled candidates.
- Price for Single state Grand Test Series is Rs 1499/-
How to Evaluate Performance Analytics ?
- Complete Analytics is available for interpretation and improvement of weak areas.
- Review the Report in two criterias : Subject wise Analysis, Time based Analysis.
- Identify key weak areas and target your improvement.
Edzorb Treasures, Case Law Flashcards and PYP Flashcards
Are you ready to Enroll into Edzorb Premium ?
Mon-Sat : 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Sun : Closed