Legal Content Curator
An ideal Edzorb Law Content Curator is a responsible academician required to contributing to the entire life cycle of collaborative, multidisciplinary content.
- Evaluate and select content such as Key Concepts, Flowcharts, Case Laws, Illustrations, Retention techniques, Subject Interlinkage, Current Affairs Pointers & Reference web links.
- Verify accuracy, & updated content standards.
- Organisation of content in simplified layout.
- Transfer assets into a different digital format or storage repository as needed.
- Strong digital literacy and technology skills.
- Ability to acquire academic mastery in order to ensure quality appraisal.
- Ability to make decisions and sound judgments on content with limited information available.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a multi-disciplinary team & to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time, prioritize tasks, identify and mitigate risks, and meet tight deadlines while still maintaining high-quality work.
Anywhere in India